I JUST CARE SO MUCH ABOUT BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
This was no accident. Target ships Science Bros.
An adorable desert fox walking against the wind in Morocco.
.:Breeding Plumage:. by *RHCheng
The last episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer aired ten years ago today on May 20th, 2003
I love his smile at the end lol
There’s no place like…Treebones Resort, USA.
That much closer to being a bird and living in a bird nest
CAN I GET IN THAT
When you’re trying to watch Doctor Who and everyone around you decides it’s the perfect time to scream at the top of their lungs
Let’s just address the following things
- John Hurt is not replacing Matt Smith as the Doctor. Calm the fuck down.
- Doctor Who isn’t ending. Series finale means Season Finale overseas.
- There will be more then 12 regenerations of The Doctor. That rule was imposed by the Time Lord Council back in the classic Doctor Who era from 8 and prior. They imposed such a rule to prevent Time Lords for living forever, but gave them reasonable life spans regardless. Seeing as The Time War resulted in the destruction of Gallifrey, and as far as we know, all Time Lords other than The Doctor, the rule could merely be ignored.
- John Hurt is too old to be The Doctor? No. Just no. You’ve OBVIOUSLY never seen the Classic Doctor Who then. They were either elderly, or relatively older. We didn’t get younger incarnations really until Eccleston with 9. And we have Matt Smith who was the youngest to ever take the role. John Hurt looks damn good for being 73 years old.
- John Hurt is a forgotten regeneration. While that may be true that he’s actually the 12th Doctor, I don’t see them as counting John Hurt’s portrayal and a numbered one, as he is forgotten, and that means they’ll remain numbered as they were. Also, we don’t even know if he’s actually officially one of The Doctor’s incarnations. He could just be an embodiment of the dark side of him, regret, a paradox, or something to a similar manner.
That one moment when you would give anything to be Alex Kingston…
You forgot about Sherlock. And Jawn.